Cover 2.2: What are the new features?
A brand-new dashboard
The new dashboard has four diagrams showing statistics on the status and evolution of the projects:
- The number of projects by status: cancelled, delivered, draft, ordered, pending, etc.;
- The number of projects created per month;
- The average time spent per project in the different status: cancelled, delivered, closed, draft, ordered, pending;
- The list of pending projects, which are to be followed-up
With this feature, you’ll be able to: Watch the automatic reversal video tutorial
- Reverse the opening direction of a single frame;
- Or reverse the opening direction of the first frame and all the others will automatically change as well;
- Or make a multiple selection and reverse the opening direction of only the frames you have selected.
You can now have several constructions in the same folder: Watch the multi-construction video tutorial
For example :
- Build 2 verandas with the same specifications and documents;
- Build a veranda and a pergola in the same backrest.
Define your favourite fillings in order to use them faster. With this new feature, you’ll be able to: Watch the favourite filling video tutorial
- Select several fills from several libraries;
- The favourites settings you define will be present in all your new projects;
- Adapt your choices back by back;
- Select one of your favourite fillings which will be applied by default to all the empty meshes of a roof, with one new button;
- If more than one mesh is selected, horizontally and/or vertically, the selected filling will only be applied to the relevant meshes.